Whether a first time student or back for renewal, our ACLS app provides high-quality, realistic practice examinations based on the 2010 American Heart Association guidelines. What makes this app even better is that we provide this realistic practice for only $1 per exam!
ACLS Review Includes:
• Four 25-question practice exams matching AHA style and content areas
• 205 Study questions covering topics from BLS, Pharmacology, ACLS and Algorithm review
• Scenario-based questions like you will see on the exam
• Detailed rationale answers for each question to help you master course content.
• Integrated ECG strips for interpretation practice. Strips may be expanded to full screen for easy viewing.
• Take the exams as many times as you wish—and they never expire.
• Score history tracks your progress as you complete exams.
• Share scores with fellow students, colleagues or instructors.
NOTE: Purchase of this app will not provide the user access to the lc-ready.com web site
Limmer Creative’s mission is to help students pass the test. We do this by using high quality, clinically accurate, educationally sound apps written by leading national educators.