AirWire allows you to enjoy listening to music, watching favorite movies, TV series, photos on a large screen of your TV set, PC, notebook, media player, game console or other devices in any part of the world if you have a smartphone or a tablet PC.
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with the following devices:
• Network media players: Dune, Sony, LG, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, IconBit and others.
• TV sets: Samsung, LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera and others.
• PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, QNAP, XBMC and others.
• Other DLNA/UPnP compatible network-attached storages and devices.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled (for example: enter Settings > System in IconBit players and turn on DLNA DMR).
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application (for example, Philips TV sets and IconBit players do not support the Fast Forward/Back function)
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Note: you should select one of the inputs in LG TV sets made 2012 (HDMI1-HDMI4, Antenna...) to control them by means of AirWire.
免費玩AirWire (Chromecast/DLNA) APP玩免費
免費玩AirWire (Chromecast/DLNA) App