Birbal was an advisor in the court of Akbar and is very popular for his sharp intellect and sense of humour. The stories of Birbal are very popular among kids and adults alike and forms an indespensible part in Indian folk lore.
The tales include:
2. Akbar's Meeting with Birbal.
3. Birbal's meeting with Akbar.
4. Question for a Question.
5. Who is the Donkey.
6. Why is the Camels neck crooked.
7. Birbals visit to Heaven.
8. Birbal caught the Thief.
9. I am your servant, Huzoor.
10. How many crows in the kingdom.
11. Akbars Advisor.
12. Flowers for Akbar.
13. Birbals Sweet Reply.
14. Birbal identifies the Guest.
15. A little lesser and a little more.
16. Birbals Beautiful Explanation.
17- Mullaa's Flattening Answer.
18- Mullaa uses his head.
19- The noblest begger.
20- Fast Horse.
21- Milk for the Mulla.
22- The loyal Gardener.
23- Half Sun, Half Shade.
24- The Donkey's Relatives.
25- Red Hot Test.
26- Four Fools.
All are very interesting and very short stories .............. one can share these stories to other and make them laugh or fool them by asking questions.
免費玩Akbar-Birbal Tales APP玩免費
免費玩Akbar-Birbal Tales App