The application is to assist you in use of Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). It does not matter if you use BART every day or just occasionally, you will find this application useful.
The design ideology behind the application is to present maximum amount of useful data with minimal interaction with the application user interface. The everyday use of the application does not really require much input from you.
Besides showing schedules as you would expect from any similar application, it also provides you with the information that will get you on BART in time, including trains ETA for the nearest stations, audio ETA announcements (you know, the usual '9 car train to Daly City in 7 minutes') and estimated time you need to get to the station (drive or walk).
If you happen to be away from your usual stations, this application can show you directions to nearby stations.
Advanced functionality includes live BART map where you can select a station and set it as origination or destination or simply get directions to that station from your current location.
The full list of features includes:
- Nearby stations based on your current location
- Distance, drive time and walk time to nearby stations
- One click directions to nearby stations
- Distance and estimated time to the origination station (drive or walk)
- Live ETA for the nearest station
- Audio ETA announcements based on station proximity
- Schedule information to get from one station to another, including transfers, fare and bikes information
- Schedule update for the next 4 trains in real time
- Trains you’ve already missed (red), next train your will be able to catch (orange), later trains you can definitely catch (green)
- Adjust departure or arrival time if you need to ride later
- Interactive BART map using Bing Maps - you can see BART cars from space :)
- Driving or walking directions to any BART stations
- BART advisories
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|