Barcode List Manager (Barliman) for EPX-B allows you to scan barcodes into lists that you create, edit and share, using any barcode scanner supported by the EPX-B barcode scanning framework. By default, the EPX-B Core package supports camera scanning using ZXing libraries. Adding the optional SNAPI driver allows you to scan barcodes using a Symbol (from Motorola Solutions, now Zebra) in native mode. A programmer's SDK and compatible barcode scanner kits are available from SDG Systems.
Share barcode lists in tab-delimited or CSV format via text message, email, Bluetooth, Google Drive, etc.
You can think of Barliman for barcode data collection or as a simple asset management tool.
• Create a list of product serial numbers, then e-mail it to the accounting department.
• Scan the parts of products used on a job, then upload it to Drive as a CSV file.
• Create lists of books by category and save them to Evernote.
• Scan packages and record the time they are shipped or delivered.
• More features and a Pro version coming!
Barliman is a reference to Tolkien's Lord of the Rings character Barliman Butterbur (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barliman_Butterbur), who was the owner of the Prancing Pony and a sort of bartender (pun intended). We promise that Barcode List Manager will not be as forgetful as its namesake.
免費玩Barcode List Manager for EPX-B APP玩免費
免費玩Barcode List Manager for EPX-B App