Best Software Development

【免費教育App】Best Software Development-APP點子

Best coding practices are a set of informal rules that the software development community has learned over time which can help improve the quality of software.

【免費教育App】Best Software Development-APP點子

Many computer programs remain in use for far longer than the original authors ever envisaged (sometimes 40 years or more), so any rules need to facilitate both initial development and subsequent maintenance and enhancement by people other than the original authors.

【免費教育App】Best Software Development-APP點子

In Ninety-ninety rule, Tim Cargill is credited with this explanation as to why programming projects often run late: "The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 10% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time." Any guidance which can redress this lack of foresight is worth considering.

免費玩Best Software Development APP玩免費

免費玩Best Software Development App

Best Software Development APP LOGO

Best Software Development LOGO-APP點子

Best Software Development APP QRCode

Best Software Development QRCode-APP點子
Google Play