Recycling your waste is a great thing! But, with more and more bins, bags and crates to sort it into AND different collection schedules for each one, remembering which bin is being collected on which day can be a challenge, and in some areas you can even be fined for putting your bin out to early.
Bin Day to the rescue – the Bin Day app shows you at a glance your next waste collection day along with which colour and type of bin to put out for empting.
• Add your bins
• Choose colour and type (wheelie, crate, bag, plastic bag, small wheelie)
• Choose how often that bin is collected (for example every 7 days or every 14 days)
• Enter the next time that bin is due to be collected and Bin Day does the rest
• Toast or calendar notifications
• Live Tile displays bins to be collected
• Backup and restore your data*
• Store any number of bins.
NEW IN VERSION 3.0
Backup and Restore your data to the cloud*
Small, Medium and Wide Live Tile support
Add collection to any of your calendars
New bin type – small wheelie
Updates for Version 2.0
• Live Tile support
• SMS or email collection details
• New bin type – bin bag
• Suspend a collection, some area do not collect garden waste during the winter so suspend that recycling bin and it won’t show up in your next collection list.
• Updated graphics
Use Bin Day and never miss a bin collection!
Trial Available: Store the details of up to two bins.
* Backup and restore requires you to login to the service using any of the following services for authentication: Live ID, Twitter, Facebook or Google