The Cardiology pocket app by Börm Bruckmeier Publishing aims to provide today’s busy clinicians with an overview of the current approaches to diagnosing and treating heart and cardiovascular disease, in a concise and highly accessible format. This comprehensive guide covers the major heart conditions most often seen in clinical practice, as well as other important cardiovascular topics such as hypertension, diseases of large vessels, and thromboembolic disease.
The content of the Cardiology pocket app is presented using a new, innovative user interface (UI) that is elegant, intuitive and simple to use. Features include a unique and highly customizable UI design, gesture-based navigation, bookmarking and annotation support, indexed and full text searching, support for SD card backups, and numerous interactive components such as medical calculators for important cardiology formulas and scores.
Some of the topics covered in the Cardiology pocket app include the following:
• The presentation, diagnosis and differential diagnosis of common conditions such as chest pain, hypertension, dyspnea, syncope, arrhythmias, and more
• Information on common diagnostic procedures including ECG, heart auscultation, exercise stress testing, cardiac catheterization, pacemaker testing, and tilt-table testing
• The diagnosis and management of angina, arrhythmias, STEMI, unstable angina/NSTEMI and acute coronary syndrome (ACS) based on the latest practice guidelines from leading organizations such as the ACC/AHA
• Key guidelines on the diagnosis and management of hypertension including JNC 7 guidelines and recommendations
• Additional topics such as inflammatory heart and vascular diseases, cardiomyopathies, diabetic heart disease, diseases of the large vessels (eg, aortic aneurysms and dissections, PAD, carotid and renal artery stenosis)
• The prevention, diagnosis and management of thromboembolic disease including DVT, pulmonary embolism, stroke, HIT, and thromboembolism in Afib and valvular disease
• Drug administration information for drug classes commonly used in cardiology including vasoactive agents, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, ARBs, renin inhibitors, CCBs, diuretics, antiarrhythmics, nitrates, antilipidemics, and more
• The normal values and interpretation of common laboratory values used in cardiology and cardiovascular medicine
• Common abbreviations and other useful resources
免費玩Cardiology pocket APP玩免費
免費玩Cardiology pocket App