• Cloudant Demo is an Android application that accesses the documents, which are kept on Cloudant database via a URL.
• Cloudant provides a REST API to access the data on Cloudant database via a URL, which in turn returns the response in the form of JSON.
• This feature makes Cloudant one of the powerful frameworks for web applications.
• With the help of this REST API I have created this Android application to implement CRUD (Create, Read, Update & Delete operations)
Steps to use the app:
1. Sign up with cloudant
3. Create your own database on cloudant
4. Install the Cloudant Demo application on your Android phone or Tablet.
5. Enter the Credentials (Username, Password & Database Name) for the first time.
6. Now you can create, read, update & delete the document from the Cloudant Demo Android application