Conference calls application is a free Windows Phone 8 / 8.1 app for dialing into conference or bridge calls by a single click. The application provides an option to store basic conference call with participant code and host code or advance conference with complex dial in rules. It is designed to dial into conference by single tap while multi-tasking like driving a car.
Basic conference are simple conference with format as below. A dial in number followed by host or participant code.
Dial In: 8884263333
Passcode: 888888# or 999999*
An advanced conference option can be used for creating complex dial in rules, which extend beyond the simple ‘dial in number’ followed by ‘passcode’ pattern. For example, to dial into a conference by dialing initial code followed by dial in number followed by a passcode. It can be used for even for dialing long distance through a calling card.
Below is a summary of the key features of the app:
• Dial into your conference right from your start screen by clicking pinned conference (secondary tiles) in start screen
• Supports dial in using complex rules which can be used even for calling using long distance calling cards
• Enhanced features available as in-app purchase which includes the following:
a. Dial into your conference even without opening the application, using voice commands. Just long hold the windows start button and give commands like 'Conference In
b. No more losing your saved conference information! Back up all your conference information to your OneDrive and just restore whenever you need to. Sync between conference calls information saved in multiple windows phone devices.
c. Remove In-App advertisements
NOTE: Your phone plan minutes might get used depending on whether the dial in number is toll or toll free number.
• Option to save advanced conference with complex dial in rules, which go beyond the simple ‘dial in number’ followed by ‘passcode’ pattern.
• Updated text for renaming ‘SkyDrive’ to ‘OneDrive’
免費玩Conference Calls APP玩免費
免費玩Conference Calls App
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|