1. What is the effect of a father reading books to his child?
- It leads to significant improvement in child's IQ, problem solving ability, school life, and school grade according to a study by National Literacy trust in June 2006.
- Experience ebook: read a book and then make a book with your child's
- The writer of this book also wrote for his own children.
- This application helps children develop imagination and make a imaginary friend.
- This application is for the parents who don't have enough time to read books to their children due to their busy work.
- You can record your own voice in each page of the book so your children can hear it.
- If you purchase this application, you can read book 1 and create 5 stories.
- You can easily save and load to edit the stories any time you want.
4. Notable function of this application
- You can be a character of your own story by taking pictures using a digital camera, ipad, and etc .
- Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/dadbook) offers a free content and information.
■ Dadbook application has two functions.
1. You can record your voice and play it.
2. Children to produce their own content and easy authoring capabilities.
■ With the above features, the results can be obtained as follows.
1. As the family gathered together to participate in communication and education.
2. Children to lead content creation will allow self-directed learning
■ Questions about this application.