Dallas (/ˈdæləs/) is the 3rd-largest city in Texas and the 9th-largest in the United States. The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is the largest metropolitan area in the South and fourth-largest metropolitan area in the United States. The city had a 2010 population of approximately 1.2 million. Dallas was founded in 1841 and formally incorporated as a city in February 1856. The city's prominence arose from its historical importance as a center for the oil and cotton industries, and its position along numerous railroad lines.
This colorful and comprehensive tourist guide to Dallas makes exploring the tourist attractions of this American city easy and fun.
- A map with easy access to all major attractions and your current location
- Comprehensive information about every attraction
- More than 210 photos
- Easy access to the web sites of all city attractions
- Exact prices, opening hours, and other practical information
New in v3.5:
- New app wall with other city guides
- Various fixes and improvements