Drop Test is an app to calibrate/measure the chemical dosing pump output. It is intended to be used in a water and wastewater treatment process. This app was developed for personal use only but anyone working in a similar field are free to use this app.
How it works:
- There are pre-loaded chemicals and pump numbers that you can edit to suit your application. You need to find out the specific gravity and concentration of your chemicals to calculate the Yield. You'll find these info from the chemical delivery dockets.
- The chemical yield is SG x Conc eg: specific gravity x concentration.
- When everything is filled-in, the calculated dosage will be displayed automatically as soon as you tap "Stop" button.
The dosage is calculated as follows:
Volume dropped(Liters) x Yield x 24 x 60
Plant Flow (ML/d) x Time (min)
which gives results in mg/L.
latest UPDATE ..ver36
- version 34 and 35 had major glitch with the drop test page. It should be fixed in version 36.
- version 34 will have better reports
- bugs fixed when sharing drop test results
- it remembers the pump setting entered when drop testing.
***When drop testing more than one pump, make sure you have enough chemicals in your drop test cylinder. You don't want your pump to run dry!!!
Any questions/feedback please visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/No5ide/236624626530279
免費玩Drop Test Calibration of Pumps APP玩免費
免費玩Drop Test Calibration of Pumps App