Advanced Life Support with ACLS
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Search capability
* Add notes to a page
* Current ACLS Algorithms
* 12-Lead EKG Section & Acute MI
* Airway Management / RSI
* Top Prescription Drugs
* Emergency & ACLS Drugs
* IV Drips, Drug Infusions, Dosages
* Poisons & Overdose / “Rave” Drugs
* Medical Emergencies Section
* Fibrinolytics for AMI & Stroke / CVA
* Childbirth, Diabetic, Respiratory Distress
* Pediatric Resuscitation, Drug Doses, Vitals
* Trauma, Triage, MCI, Glasgow Coma Scales
* Pulse Oximetry, Infectious Diseases
* Quick EMS Spanish Translations
* Lab Values, Metrics, Notes
* Interactive calculators
“THE ORIGINAL AND STILL THE BEST” —EMS Magazine
The original EMS Field Guide® from Informed Publishing—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986 —is now available as an Android Application.
Twenty-three years after publication, the EMS Field Guide remains the most widely-used reference in EMS history. Carried in the pockets, phones and emergency vehicles of millions of first responders, this is the guide EMS Magazine calls “the original and still the best.”
The EMS Field Guide app puts critical information at your fingertips with rich content, detailed illustrations and pioneering features. This app is available in two editions— Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic & Intermediate Life Support (BLS)—designed specifically to correspond with each tier of EMT certification and practice, so you know you have the right tool for your job.
The Advanced Life Support (ACLS) app equips the Paramedic or EMT-P to triage and address trauma. It provides fast, easy access to vital assessment information, medications, and drug doses; quick interpretation of 12-Lead EKGs; and the latest CPR and ACLS algorithms from the American Heart Association (AHA). The ACLS app is also suitable for Intermediates whose practice orders require a more detailed understanding of these topics.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.