Developed in cooperation with a professional trainer, Eat Burn Learn allows you to understand, define and track your daily calorie intake to help you achieve weight goals. It features an always-visible "CalorieBar" that provides a visual representation of your daily calorie balance. In combination with live tiles you are encouraged to eat small frequent meals which helps avoid uncontrolled binging or major hunger episodes so common when dieting.
Tracking calories is the only method of dieting that truly works -- just ask any health professional. Using a technique very similar to what I've provided in this app enabled me to lose 60 pounds in 8 months and to keep it off for 8 years running! This app makes it so much easier!
Download the trial and peruse through the comprehensive help screens for all the details!
Features include:- No memberships, registration or logins required! Backup and restore using your *personal* skydrive, instead.
- Live tiles suggest when you should eat or exercise
- A unique and always-visible CalorieBar
- Simple and large-type pages to log the calories you ate and burned throughout the day
- A comprehensive list of personalized health related information to help you learn about your body and health including BMI, Waist Hip ratio, Heart Rate Zones, Body Fat, and more
- A daily food and activity log that tracks your calorie balance every day for 7 days (Paid version supports 1 year)
- Charts to track your progress (Paid version only)
- Support to email the past week's log to your personal trainer (Paid version only)
- Simple but powerful integrated food calorie lookup utilizing multiple providers, not just one
- An integrated calorie burn calculator
- Standard and metric unit support
- Comprehensive help
See http://www.eatburnlearn.com for further details!
- Fix ability to turn live tile on and off.
- Bug fixes
- Better Windows Phone 8.1 support
- Theoretical weight change tracking on Info pane
- Bug fixes