This lesson takes three days to complete, with a time commitment of 60-75 minutes each day. Students should work through this lesson as follows
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 16 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
• Composition of functions.
• Domain restrictions of composite functions.
• Problem solving with composite functions.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Function Composition (table of values and two function machines)
✔ Function Composition (numeric solution)
✔ Function Composition (algebraic solution)
✔ Function Composition and Transformations
✔ Domain of Composite Functions
✔ Function Composition (three functions)
✔ Function Composition (with additional operations)
✔ Components of a Composite Function
✔ Composite Functions and Inverses
✔ Problem Solving (cost of fuel)
✔ Problem Solving (circle area)
✔ Problem Solving (currency conversions)
✔ Problem Solving (volume of a cone)
• Lifetime access to 16 lectures and 1 quizzes
• A community of 1400+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Barry Mabillard | Math Animator
Barry Mabillard is an independent developer of math websites aligned to the Canadian mathematics curriculum.
Install the "Function Composition Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
免費玩Function Composition Course APP玩免費
免費玩Function Composition Course App