GPS Track Recorder turns your Windows Phone into a handheld GPS device that lets you trace your movements through time and space.
You can watch your current track develop on a Nokia Here map. You can open and view past tracks on your phone, share track images on Facebook right from your phone and synchronize your tracks to SkyDrive or Dropbox to easily use them with other applications and services.
New in Version 1.7 (March 11th, 2014):
- Background recording: You can know run other apps without affecting your GPS track.
New in Version 1.6 (November 11th, 2013):
1) Offline maps: Nokia Here maps
2) Synchronization progress on the main screen.
New in Version 1.5 (June 27th, 2013):
1) Customizable panels for each activity / profile: show distances in knots for your boat and in miles for your car.
2) Sync from main page
More info: http://facebook.com/gpstrackrecorder
Existing features include:
- Shows current location (Lat/Long), speed (mph and km/h), altitude, course, accuracy, compass heading, ascent/descent, glide ratio and angle, vertical speed, Distance considering altitude changes, max/min/avg. speed and altitude
- Accuracy circle around current position
- Track points recorded at configurable time and distance intervals
- Record behind lock screen and keeps phone from locking
- Tracks shown on map. Map can zoom continuously to show the entire track or remain centered on current location
- Tracks are color-coded to show speed. Configurable speed ranges make it useful for car (default), boat or biking/running/hiking/airplane
- Altitude & Speed etc. history graphs
- Track Profiles let you tag your tracks and save different settings for different activities
- SkyDrive, DropBox and Azure Storage synchronization: back up your tracks, recover them later or put them onto a new phone!
- Fully customizable data panel: Metric vs. imperial, including support for nautical miles / knots
Trial app currently has full functionality.
免費玩GPS Track Recorder APP玩免費
免費玩GPS Track Recorder App