The Game of the Generals, also called GG as it is most fondly called, or simply The Generals, is an educational wargame invented in the Philippines by Sofronio H. Pasola, Jr. in 1970. It can be played within 20-30 minutes. It is designed for two players, each controlling an army, and a neutral arbiter or an adjutant. It needs the use of logic. The game simulates armies at war trying to outflank and outmaneuver each other. As in actual warfare, the game allows only one side's plan to succeed. Certain strategies and tactics, however, allow both sides the chance of securing a better idea of the other's plan as the game progresses. Players can also speak with others during matches, hoping to make a false impression on where the flag is.
#1 Objective: The objective of the game is to capture the opponents flag or manoeuvre your own flag to the top row of the board.
#2 Playing Field: The playing field is a board divided into 8 rows by 9 columns. Each player has 21 pieces or soldiers that can be strategically positioned on the board prior to the game starting. Your pieces or soldiers can be positioned in the Blue area and your opponent can place their pieces or soldiers in the Red area.
#3 Movement: The first move can be decided by the player creating the game. Each player can move 1 piece at a time and only 1 square either forward, backwards, left or right as long as the adjacent tile is not blocked by another piece or soldier on the same team. If the adjacent tile consists of an opponents piece or soldier then a battle is started.
- Any piece can capture an opponents flag.
- Any piece can eliminate the Private except for the Spy or the Flag.
- Officers can eliminate lower ranking officers.
- (eg. 5 Star General eliminates a 4 Star General).
- The spy can eliminate all the pieces or soldiers except for the Private.
- The Private eliminates the Spy and the Flag.
- If both pieces are the same rank then both are eliminated from the game.
- Save your Favourite Battle Formations
- Battle against a computer
- Battle against a human
- Human battles are saved on our server
- Online Ranking and Experience Levels
- This a BETA version and there is a known bug when the App loses connection that you will need to exit and reconnect.
If there are any issues please contact us but do not leave any negative feedback as we will be happy to assist in fixing any bugs.
免費玩Game of the Generals APP玩免費
免費玩Game of the Generals App
|香港 Hong Kong||Android|