Lord Ganesh is one of the most prominent deities in Hinduism. Ganesh has the unique distinction that his name is always invoked before any other God’s name in any prayer service.
Lord Ganesh received this distinction as a blessing from his parents, Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Lord Ganesa is designated as the chief (-eesha) of all of Lord Shiva’s ganas (servers) – hence his name, Ganesh.
We begin with an invocation to Lord Ganesh – he of the single tusk, whose vehicle is the mouse and he who penned the Mahabharata with his own hands.
OM GAN GANAPATAYE NAMO NAMAH:
SHRI SIDHHIVINAYAK NAMO NAMAH:
ASHTVINAYAK NAMO NAMAHA:
GANAPATI BAPPA MORAYA:
- The high quality vocal sound with flexibility to play, pause or scroll anytime
- Hindi lyrics
- Lyrics can be zoom-in zoom-out easily.
- Repeat mode to play the same mantra continuously.
- The application is installed on SD card by default, hence no overhead on phone memory
- You can share the Mantra with your Family and Friends
- Mantra automatically pauses while you attend a call and resumes when the call ends
- Mantra does not stops even if orientation of device changed