Do you know some German and want to refresh and improve it in a fun way? Without having to grudgingly sit down every day for another boring vocabulary drill?
-- The full version was awarded the top rating in the magazine "iPhone & Co", issue 2/2010. --
Just start the Vocab Mole app and keep it running. The mole will challenge you from time to time during the day with short multiple-choice quizzes. He hides in the hill next to the correct answer. Whack the right hill! Your German will improve as long as you remember to start the app every morning!
Behind the fun facade lies some serious psychological learning theory. The learning algorithm is based on Leitner's famous flashcard system: it maximizes learning efficiency by using spaced repetition.
Forget about boring spreadsheet tables telling you how many words you got right or wrong! Vocab Mole shows your progress in the form of an animated meadow with mole hills. The better you know the words, the further the mole hills move away, until they finally disappear. Clear the meadow of all hills to obtain the mole's helmet and advance to the next level. The mole has five different helmets, each one more difficult to get than the previous one. Whack your way to the coveted yellow helmet and your mastery of German vocabulary!
- The free version has the full first of five difficulty levels (250 of over 7000 words)
- Uses spaced repetition to maximize learning effectiveness
- You can let the iPod app keep playing while Vocab Mole is running
- You can press the sleep button on your device to save battery; the mole will continue to quiz you from time to time
- The main screen shows your learning progress in the form of an animated meadow with molehills
- The app can also be used as a dictionary: enter a word and get the translation.
Thanks to everyone at iBetaTest.com! Your thorough testing and excellent feature suggestions helped make Vocab Mole a lot better.
免費玩German with Vocab Mole Lite APP玩免費
免費玩German with Vocab Mole Lite App
|香港 Hong Kong||iOS|