Always forget how long you grilled it last time, or how high you had the temperature? Fear not, grillin' buddy is more than a timer, it helps you keep track of what you did, so you can grill with consistency.
1) Create your own grilling menu of tiles.
2) Set Name, Image, Times (side 1 & 2), save notes, view history, and even rotate a grill knob on screen so you remember where it should be positioned.
3) Grill multiples items at once by "adding them to the grill".
4) Grillin' Buddy will let you know when it's time to flip something, and when it should be done. Not done yet? Just add a minute to let it cook longer.
5) Reminder alarms are automatically scheduled if you leave the app or lock your screen so you don't risk burning a thing!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grillin-buddy/126673914132005
[release notes 9/5/2013]
1) Added ability to save results of how your item turned out and store that on the history page.
2) History also stores actual times grilled.
3) More robust messages.
4) Minor UI Updates/Bug Fixes.
5) Added ability to remove items from the grill by tapping the item in your what's cookin' list.
[release notes 4/21/2012]
1) Improved startup performance.
2) Added vibrate burst on timer while in-app
3) Increased grilling limit in TRIAL mode.
4) Added ad banner in TRIAL mode.
5) Bug fixes.
6) Updated 'about' page.