HVAC Toolbox is a collection of Apps for process engineers, thermal engineers, sales engineers, field technicians, maintenance consultants, and other professionals who deal with HVAC applications.
Each of the Apps has been designed for a specific task, and is super simple, super convenient to use. No complicated input pages and no cluttered output results.
Current version of HVAC Toolbox includes the following Apps:
• Unit Eng: Unit converter specifically customized for HVAC engineers
• Psychrometric Calc: Quick calculator for moist air at any operating pressure
• SCFM-ACFM Converter: Bidirectional conversion between ACFM and SCFM
• Pipe Dim: Pipe dimension lookup for OD, ID, Internal volume from a list of NPS pipe sizes and schedules
• Standard Atmosphere: Determine pressure and temperature at different altitude
• Fouling on U: Calculate impact of fouling factor on U value of a heat exchanger
• Flow V: Calculate average fluid velocity through pipes or HVAC nozzles
• Pipe DP: Calculate pressure drop through pipes for fully developed flow with a convenient lookup feature for standard pipes and specified surface roughness
• Valve DP: Calculate pressure drop through valves and fittings with a convenient lookup feature for standard pipes
• Pumping Power: Calculate pumping power and motor power based on static and dynamic pressure drop
• Thermal Expansion: Estimate linear or volumetric thermal expansion with a convenient lookup feature for commonly used materials
Advantages of buying HVAC Toolbox:
• Having all commonly used Apps organized together within a single App
• Great saving compared with buying Apps individually.