After graduating from Nanyang Technological University with a B. Sc. (Computer Engineering) degree, I joined United Overseas Bank (UOB) as a Mortgage Banker in 2008.
Being in the family cultured bank as UOB is, I was trained to be
• Professional, &
• Customer Oriented.
During the property boom from 2009 – 2012, my job scope required me to:
• Provide mortgage financing advice,
• Share property market outlook from both a bank & personal perspective, &
• Provide an analytical investment value of their purchase
I was handling up to 42 clients per month during the peak, both local and overseas clients from Indonesia, People's Republic of China, India & Malaysia. Having to attend up to 4 different appointments (dashing from Icon in Tanjong Pagar, then to Kovan Jansen Road, rushing to The Coast @ Sentosa Cove and ending the day at Dalvey Villas @ Dalvey Road). I realized my true interest is in the property itself!
I then left UOB after achieving Assistant Vice President to pursue a career as a realtor.
Equipped with 5 years of on-the-ground experience, extensive real estate knowledge & providing analytical real estate advice to my Network of customers, I can confidently provide:
• A realistic up-to-date advice and feedback on your property queries,
• Professional value added service,
• A pleasant BUY/SELL/RENT experience that you'll remember.
• Mortgage solutions to your private residential/commercial properties.
Do contact me for a non obligatory discussion!