IntelliRing makes your phone smarter by:
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to email@example.com and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.