It’s Done app helps you instantly recall whether you locked the door, turned off the stove, or took your vitamin. Everyday tasks are so quickly done that it’s hard to remember later whether you actually did them! It’s Done gives you perfect recall of completed tasks. So when that uneasy thought occurs, “Did I remember to…?”, It’s Done helps you confidently confirm the task is done. No need to check or re-check. No worries at all.
Unlike calendar and task apps that nag you to do things, It’s Done simply confirms completion of routine tasks. After all, most people don’t need reminders for daily tasks. The problem is recalling later whether or not you actually did it. Everyone knows that feeling! It’s Done solves the problem and eliminates that feeling of uncertainty.
It’s Done is the perfect app for anyone who’s ever forgotten anything. It’s also ideal for those suffer with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, or other related medical conditions.
Here’s how it works: Fifteen minutes after you leave the house, you think, “Did I turn off the stove?” Rather than run back home to check, simply look at your It’s Done app task list. The check mark you made when you turned off the stove confirms it’s done. If there’s no check-mark, you better go back. It’s Done just saved your day from disaster.
Unlike complicated calendar or task apps, It’s Done is quick and easy, helping you instantly recall every routine task you performed so you can complete your task list and relax after you leave home. It’s Done is the perfect app for anyone who’s ever forgotten anything. It’s also ideal for those suffer with short-term memory loss due to brain injury, dementia, or other related medical conditions.
It's Done app can even notify others by text or email that a task is done. Rest easy that mom took her medicine or the kids locked the door.
It’s Done has a beautiful user interface that’s super helpful and highly intuitive:
Choose from 40 everyday tasks in the Task Library or create your own. Pre-loaded tasks include:
-Lock back/front door
-Turn off stove
-Take morning/evening medication
-Feed the cat/dog
-Close garage door
-Lock the car
-Turn off iron
-And many more…
• Set up tasks to repeat daily or at scheduled intervals.
• Each completed task is confirmed, marked-off your task list with a date/time stamp, and stored in the app’s history.
• Unchecking a task allows it to be check-marked “done” again with a new date/time stamp. Useful for tasks that need to be done multiple times in a day.
• Check-mark “click” sound and accompanying vibration provide audible and tactile memory cues that a task is done.
• Conveniently categorize and prioritize tasks according to type and importance.
• Automatically sends text and/or email confirmation of task completion to loved ones, caregivers, and others.
• Handy reminder alarm for time-sensitive tasks (take medicine at 9 A.M., etc.).
• Readily attachable notes for additional task scheduler information.
• It's Done app opens quickly to current day’s task list. Easy navigation by day and date allows review of past tasks completed or future tasks scheduled.
Super helpful website www.itsdoneapp.com has User Guide videos, FAQs, and Reviews. Visit and "Like" us at facebook.com/itsdoneapp.
Download the It’s Done Android app today!