Basic requirement for two devices to communicate is common platform. Two devices must have at least one technology in common. These devices can use the same to transfer the data. Example: Using Bluetooth to send message when no mobile network.
Kite app could be used to
1. First write a message and then decide the sending client, depending on the target recipients.
2. Sending Message anyway via different technology like Gmail, text message, Whats-App etc. , depending on the installed apps in the mobile.
3. Kite also has an ‘Attachment button’ for attaching any image with the message.
4. There is a Toggle button to let the user decide if she wants to send the attachment to one recipient and not the other. The attachment would be forwarded to the client (Eg. gmail) , only if the toggle button is ON. Otherwise, the attachment will remain there in the Kite app but not be attached at the client’s compose box.
The user could put the toggle button ON, only when she wants to send the messages with the attachment.
The aim was to keep the app light weight and hence only one attachment is allowed at Kite. On Clicking ‘Attachment’ button again, user could replace the attached file. If the user wants to add more files, she could always do at the Client app compose side.
5. When no client is installed, the android device would at least have a SMS text and Bluetooth option to send the message anyway! Kite will allow you to send message via bluetooth as .html file.
6. Kite supports Spanish Language as Localization
免費玩Kite - Messaging App APP玩免費
免費玩Kite - Messaging App App