Shows the distance and angle between you and locations you set in the rader type screen.
NEW "target mode" shows those data continuously, so you can use like a navigation system.
* Accuracy of GPS and compass are dependent on you device.
- New target mode
- some design changes
- displays the angle on the rader
- changed the trial policy.
- fixed crash bugs
- shows the locations of the group on the map while editing the target.
1. Add points of your interest.
- Go to "set target" page.
- Selecte "add location" to go to map page.
- Drag map or search by words and save the position.
- Go back to rader page
2. Start Rader
- Just click the "On" button.
Compass and GPS will be started.
3. Show the detail.
- Tap the point in the rader
red circle is your position.
- group cannot be added.
- number of locations to be set is limited