MobOS 2015 conference app brings you the latest information regarding the first mobile conference in Transylvania, 2nd edition happening on 19-20 February 2015 in Cluj Napoca.
MobOS 2015 will gather 150 mobile developers and testers around a content provided within 12 presentations and 4 technical workshops presented by 7 international speakers and 5 local speakers.
At this year’s MobOS we’ll explore:
- To drawRect or not to drawRect: an overview of graphics on iOS
- The importance of being tested
- Game frameworks (SpriteKit and SceneKit) and analyze the potential of both libraries comparing them with Unity
- How to improve android app performance with the new ART Runtime and Dalvik VM #perfmatters
- Crash report systems and app analytics tools
- How to Become the MacGyver of Android Custom Views
- The importance of internationalizing your iOS Apps for a global audience
- Wearing Android
- Overcoming challenges in the last year as iOS developers
- Android Forensics, how the Police investigates your device