My Location displays your location information using the location services of your phone and Nokia's map services. You can quickly find where you are in an emergency and send location data and a map link to your current location via email, social networks, or SMS.
Version 1.3 Update:
- Fixed a bug with the shared bing.com map link to prevent commas in the latitude and longitude values that were causing it to not work properly.
Version 1.2 Updates:
- Increased the maximum acceptable location cache age to reduce the chance of the app hanging while getting the current location.
- Added a settings page.
Version 1.1 Updates:
- Enabled automatically getting the current location when launched.
- Added country to the location information to support markets outside of the United States.
- Added social sharing, and combined email, social, and SMS sharing into a single share appbar button.
- Changed map links to use bing.com, because here.com does not show the location flag.
- Updated the map mode appbar button.
Please feel free to submit feedback and suggestions.
Note: In order to display your location information, My Location will need to use your phone's location services. My Location will not store or share this data, and you can always turn off the usage of location services.
If you would prefer the free, ad-supported version of My Location, use this link - http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=115f8199-ac2d-4a66-b4e6-f68a1ceea0a5
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|