Welcome to your online diary. Track your way through the day. When you have uploaded your check-ins, visit http://www.mylifetracked.com to see where you have been, what you have done and even what it looked like.
* New in Version 1.3 - Create friends and share a single check-in with one or more friends.
* New in Version 1.2 - Thumbnails are shown in the app to make it easier to recognise a check-in. Also some minor UI enhancements.
* New in Version 1.1 - You can now refresh your coordinates when creating a new check-in. Remember the more decimal points in your coordinates, the more accurate the positioning.
- You would like to see where you have been
- You would like to see what you have done
- You don't like sharing everything you did with everyone
There are many of us out there who enjoy some of the features offered to us by the social media world. One of these features is the possibility to "check in" by using the GPS most of us carry around in our pockets; our phone.
But not all of us like that others can see everything we do and where we are at all times. If you are one of those people then this might be the site for you.
You don't need an active data connection to keep tracking, just save it on your phone and upload when data becomes available. In other words; it's PERFECT for your holidays abroad.