I've created the National Park Checklist as an easy way to keep track of your progress in visiting America's National Parks. You can record multiple trips to a single park, along with the date visited and your notes.
Fully functional trial allows you to try most of the features before you buy.
This is a MONUMENTAL update, adding information about every site administered by the National Park Service (including National Monuments and many other designations).
- A whole new home page based on the Windows Phone Panorama control.
- Includes all 385 sites administered by the National Park Service. (The last version supported just 58 parks!)
- Ability to view sites by designation (ex: National Monuments) or by region (ex: Pacific Northwest)
- Way too many other updates to list here.
version 1.6 updates:
- (NEW) Small overview map showing the regions by color.
- (Customer Feedback) Add/Edit note improvements to align with User Research and WP7 Design Guidelines.