Hayato is a gun weapon supply and rich business man. Of late, his son Haru,12 years old, was kidnapped by the terrorists Yuma,
who was required Hayato to supply gun weapon and cash with unconditional.
Hayato is very bothersome because of he is realizing that Yuma is collusion with high police officials, that he is not reliable with the enforce will save his son.
Last he makes the decision to use the Ninja, Fuma Kotaro surreptitiously to rescue his son.
Fuma Kotaro is a veteran ninja. His followers also well trained and martial art .
The ninja fighters are proficient with
1) sabotage, infiltration
2) variety of tools and weaponry
3) able to run fast, jump almost everywhere, jumping over walls, fences and across rough placed
4) How to take on the terrain
5) poison use
6) sneak attack -strike a vital spot
7)) supernatural abilities-walked through fire, stood under freezing waterfalls, and dangled themselves over cliffs
Fuma Kotaro acquired the reliable intelligence that Haru was possessed at the castle at the jungle.
He realizes that this was a hard battle, opponents are savage and with heavy weapons.
Let's see how Fuma Kataro uses ninja tactics with limited of ninja fighters to beat the large of terrorists and successfully deliver the prisoner, Haru.
1) Gathered information on enemy terrain and castle specification
2) distracting guards by starting a fire away from the spot they had planned
3) wood technique -camouflaging oneself within the foliage
4) water technique -The practice of throwing duckweed over water in order to conceal underwater movement
5) earth technique-The practice of curling into a ball and remaining motionless in order to appear like a stone.
Speed and nature are ninjas’ best allies.
The game includes memory and puzzle games