The application allows the normal flow calculation of various hydraulic sections.
- Definition of hydraulic and geometric characteristics of the various sections available.
- Trapezoidal (definition of two different side slopes)
- General (ability to import the coordinates of the section from the TXT file or insert them directly)
- Overbanking (left and right overbank with separate side slopes)
- Ability to save section data on file
- List of Manning coefficients to choose for calculation
- Calculation of flow rate and maximum filling
- Calculation of head and speed respect to a given flow rate
- Calculation of flow rate and velocity respect to a given head
- Calculation of critical height and critical speed for rectangular, trapezoidal and circular sections
- Creating a chart for actual and theoretical rating curve (monomial equation at least squares)