Normandy and Northern France: Illustrated Travel Guide and Offline Map of the Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, & Normandy, France (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Regions of Normandy, Nord-Pas de Calais & Picardy.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Maps: Normandy | Nord-Pas-de-Calais | Picardy | Rouen | Caen | Calais | Chantilly | Honfleur | Le Havre | Lille | France | France Itinerary | France Regions | Geographical
2. Normandy: Attractions Map | A-Z List | Top 10 | Towns | Rouen | Caen | Architecture | Castles and Châteaux | Beaches | Natural Parks | History | Invasion of Normandy | Geography | Climate | Culture | Get in
3. D-Day beaches: History | Get in | Get around | See | Beaches | Sword Beach | Juno Beach | Gold Beach | Omaha Beach | American Cemetery | Pointe du Hoc | Landing Museum | Arromanches 360 circular theater | Utah Beach | Sleep
4. Caen: Map | History | Geography | Get in | Get around | See | Eat | Drink | Get out
5. Rouen: Map | History | Get in | Get around | See | Do | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Get out
6. Beaches / Côte d'Albâtre: Attractions Map | Dieppe | Fecamp | Trouville-sur-Mer | Deauville | Cabourg | Arromanches-les-Bains | Courseulles sur Mer | Sword Beach | Juno Beach | Gold Beach | Omaha Beach | Utah Beach | Côte d'Opale | Boulogne sur Mer | Le Touquet
... and more
This app is part of the MobileReference France series. The complete series includes:
- Provence & French Riviera
- Lyon & Rhône-Alpes
- Southwest France (Bordeaux, Toulouse & Regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees)
- Loire Valley (Pays de la Loire & Centre-Val de Loire Regions)
- Normandy and Northern France (Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, Normandy)
- Northeastern France (Regions of Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Burgundy)
- Poitou-Charentes, Limousin, Auvergne
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of France.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
免費玩Normandy - FREE Guide & Map APP玩免費
免費玩Normandy - FREE Guide & Map App