Do you remember all the times you saw raindrops on the window and thought to yourself - "I wish somebody would make a game out of this!".
- What do you mean no!?!
- No you're weird!
Without further ado - I present Numdrops!
* Combine raindrops (numdrops) so that their weight is high enough (above 5) to make them slide down the screen.
* When sliding down numdrops will follow highest value path (unless equal drops are encountered - in this case initial fling direction will be taken).
* Arrange other raindrops in such a way that sliding numdrop will cross marked raindrops on it's way down to gain time.
* A sliding numdrop must pass through all raindrops of same color to gain time.
* Kids mode - no ads, no numbers, only win!
* Removes ads and makes me happy!