Outdoor Pro was designed as a mobile GPX editor and viewer, with the side benefit of active track logging thanks to the embedded GPS sensor in your Windows phone. The feature list is fairly extensive, with some of the key highlights listed below.
Version 188.8.131.52 features:
- Fluid, uncluttered interface with the map as the focal point.
- Routes, waypoints, and tracks are all supported in the application.
- Provides support for importing, loading, saving and uploading of .gpx files.
- Map works in offline mode, provided you have downloaded maps of the area. In fact, nearly all aspects of the application will work without a data connection.
- Active track logging with the ability to run in the background.
- Map viewing of tracks and routes; waypoints are always displayed.
- Elevation data graphing for tracks.
- Geo tagged images in your pictures library can be grouped and displayed on the map.
- Map search capabilities.
- Text messaging of your current location can be done in plain text, Google Maps hyperlink, or using Outdoor Pro's application protocol. Using the specialized protocol, other Windows Phone users of Outdoor Pro can open the link which will launch Outdoor Pro showing them your location.
- Basic point to point navigation is provided, and can handle multi-point routes.
- Tracks can be converted into routes.
- Waypoint entry accepts most common formats for latitude and longitude.
- Multiple map modes are supported; Road, Aerial, Hybrid and Terrain.
- Wide tile support, which will display running time and distance travelled when Active Track is enabled.
- User guide in PDF format is built into the application, and can be uploaded to OneDrive for viewing on other devices.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|