Pilot Weather is a new way to look at aviation weather using the beautiful Windows Phone 7 panorama display. This allows you to quickly view METAR and TAF information in both summary and detailed forms, and in raw and decoded formats all at once.
Features implemented in this version include:
- Visibility and ceiling information is independently displayed as VFR, MVFR, IFR, or LIFR to help you quickly grasp flight conditions in detail.
- Save a list of your most frequently used stations for easy recall or quickly find the weather at any station (such as an en route waypoint) without having to save it first.
- Create groups of your most used airports so that you can view a weather synopsis from each of them at once.
- Lists of airport METAR summaries can be displayed in decoded form, or raw format for more experienced pilots.
- View a satellite or road map of any airport.
- Find stations using airport names, cities, ICAO, or IATA codes all at once. View detailed station information all on one screen.
Thank you for your consideration and have a safe flight!