Welcome to Pregnancy, an exciting and wondrous experience. Keep track of everything that's happening to you and your baby with Baby Expected! Get prepared for your baby’s birth. Track your symptoms and compare them to other pregnant moms to see how common they are, share information with your doctor, get answers to your questions and more! Baby Expected is the most comprehensive pregnancy companion around! Simply enter your baby’s due date and get started for free today with this pregnancy tracker.
Note: This Application is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.
• Track your pregnancy symptoms and see how common they are compared to other pregnant moms
• Monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy
• Ask questions about your pregnancy and follow others’ questions in our online forums
• Keep track of doctor’s appointments
• Connect with other moms-to-be who are due at the same time as you and get instant advice and support.
• Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
• Watch beautiful pictures and shopping items
• Watch Videos to monitor what’s going on with you and your baby
• Available in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Russian and Turkish languages
This application is ad supported which enables us to earn and keep developing good applications for you. If you have any questions or complaints, please feel free to contact us directly instead of leaving a bad rating.
Thank you for choosing our application. We hope you thoroughly enjoy its many new features and enhancements.
- Improved user interface
- Fixed many bugs
Have a question? Want to connect with other moms? Tap in to our community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums and weight-loss related forums.
Get support, motivation and best wishes from our huge community of pregnant women and moms just like you.
It’s a good app. Keeps track of my weight, doc apt and how the baby is developing which I can't get enough of :) it gives you Tips for your day and you can ask questions!! Going to keep this app I generally love it……Kathy
This is a great app for first time parents. It contains a lot of useful information and has the ability to log weight, symptoms and any other discomforts/problems during the pregnancy. Videos and pictures are also a great support. In short a great app……Mandeep Singh
It helps my wife keep check of her weeks and how many days she has left until her due date she loves being able to know that... And being able to read your current week when you are 3 or 4 weeks is really great because it helps to know what is going on with your baby……Akbar
|香港 Hong Kong||Android|