Search for trends in medicine based on the widely used PubMed database.
PubMed Trends is a meta-database containing aggregated information from 7.14 million scientific papers published over the last 10 years. Get trends for a large set of phrases / terms based on MeSH 2012 (Medical Subject Headings), a hierarchically structured vocabulary for the purpose of indexing journal articles in life sciences.
- Search trends for more than 230'700 phrases / terms based on MeSH
- Trend graph 1: Growth [%], in relation to published articles
- Trend graph 2: Number of related PubMed articles p.a.
- Trend graph 3: Number of occurrences in articles p.a.
- Trend graph 4: Associated articles in MeSH category
- Option to aggregate multiple phrases in a single graph
- View MeSH category tree (hierarchical structure) for a given phrase
- Suggestions (similar / related phrases) for a given phrase
- Browse available phrases for a given term
- FAQ explaining the graphs in more detail