"Public Transport Baltic" is an application that provides all the necessary information about schedules and routes of nine Baltic cities: Tallinna, Riga, Jelgava, Liepaja, Vilnus, Kaunas, Druskininkai, Klaipeda and Panevezys.
It covers main public transport types for each of these cities: bus(including intercity kind of), minibus, night buses, tram even train and ferry for Tallinn. The app is available in 3 languages: English(default), Russian and Latvian(optional). For each of 9 cities schedule included to application from start and updates available from public web sites: stops.lt, tallinn.ee, rigassatiksme.lv, marsruti.lv.
To be always on time! The app allows finding the best routes to the desired location, choosing the planned time, identifying closest stops and available routes, as well as keeping the data about the best or favorite routes, which can also be viewable offline. Application by using distance trackers helps to you to get to necessary stop of transport.
New in update 3.2.0:
- Tallinn schedule patch;
- Performance on map increased and fixed outofmemory exception;
- Reworked found pathes quality analysis;
- Reworked icons in the application bar.
Update 3.1.5 is a hot fix for Mark adding and Vilnius schedule upgating functionality. Reworked pushpins address information visibility.
Update 3.1.0 includes improvements:
- Toast notification about available updates
- Schedule loading time reduced in 2 times
- Fixed crashing for Lumia 620, 920 during high level zooming on map
- UI look'n'feel improvements
- Fixed closest routes search on end points
- Fixed UI freezing during web requests
If you ready to productive collaboration for localization of application to Lithuanian and Estonian languages, please contact with us by e-mail email@example.com
免費玩Public Transport Baltic APP玩免費
免費玩Public Transport Baltic App
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|