Jerry the Jellyfish tells how to recognize root words and the inflectional endings -er and -est.
This instructional unit can be tested along with 100+ others on the app store, and 300+ others online! Your child can learn at their own pace, challenge themselves with more and more difficult material above their grade level, and get meaningful scores that translate to academic curriculum learning objectives.
ABEEMA LEARNING wants you to dive into learning with Sea Studies!
Abeema Learning offers:
• 100+ apps for all Android devices, and many more lessons and activities online (over 300)!
• Math, Science, Social Studies and Language lessons and activities that match curriculum!
• Educational material for Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3!
• Lessons taught by different animated characters your child will love!
Our Icon System
On an ABEEMA LEARNING Sea Studies icon, you will see:
• A character that identifies the grade level
-- Blue the Whale - Kindergarten
-- Cedric the Starfish - Grade 1
-- Oscar the Octopus - Grade 2
-- Old Tom the Turtle - Grade 3
• A number at the bottom left corner that identifies the lesson number (the order in which the lessons should be taught)
• Background symbols or words identifying the lesson type
-- Aa for Language
-- Mathematical symbols (+-x÷) for Math
-- Science for Science
-- Social Studies for Social Studies
Visit us online: https://abeemalearning.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AbeemaLearning
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/abeemalearning
Have a question?: firstname.lastname@example.org
免費玩Roots and Inflections APP玩免費
免費玩Roots and Inflections App