School Administrators of Iowa is proud to have launched its own Exclusive Mobile app. The app will provide a convenient way for our current and prospective members to access all the latest SAI related information on the go. SAI, a statewide organization founded in 1987, represents more than 2,000 Iowa educational administrators. Its role is to support, encourage and develop Iowa's educational leaders and learners. SAI offers many leadership development and learning opportunities each year, publishes the SAI Report, a monthly electronic newsletter September-May of each year, hosts the SAI Annual Conference and Exhibits, and serves as the voice for and advocate of the association profession.
With this newly launched Mobile App, SAI members would get access to all the important information about the organization, and its events anytime, anywhere, on the go.
A Few Features of the SAI App:
• About SAI – what we do
• Annual Conference – all the information about the conference
• Events – check events schedule and add the ones you want to attend to your calendar
• Resources - For Administrators
• Professional Learning – Get to know of opportunities and resources for professional growth
• Push Notification Center - Now our end users will have access to a custom push notification center within our clients’ apps.
In addition, there are many more exciting features to help you stay connected. Download the app today and access SAI in the palm of your hands!
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|