iTraining360 Apps are from the RTC360 family of services for the construction industry. Please visit our site at www.rtc360.com for more information about how we can add efficiency, technical expertise, and professional reporting for your next construction project. Our products are ready to improve your knowledge and communications while reducing the liability and risk associated with construction projects.
Certifications are required by the International Building Code in order to perform special inspections on construction projects. This Special Inspection App is a training tool to help you learn the requirements of the building code and prepare you for special inspection certifications. Knowledgeable inspections can reduce construction failures that cost owners and the general public billions of dollars each year.
SIFire provides you with questions related to the International Building Code (IBC) and the Special Inspection of Spray Applied Fireproofing. If your goal is to obtain a Special Inspection Certification, this app will help you prepare for it.
How to Use the App
Click on a quiz. Answer the multiple choice question to the best of your ability. We recommend using reference materials while you are working through each quiz. Typically, a score of 80 percent or higher would indicate a fair understanding of the code. Your goal should be 100 percent.
We have several other apps that will help in your understanding of the code and for certifications. Apps include:
1. SI Admin - Fundamental Knowledge of Special Inspections
2. SI Bolting - IBC 1704.3 Steel Construction
3. SI Weld - IBC 1704.3 Steel Construction
4. SI Prestress - IBC 1704.4 Prestressed Concrete Construction
5. SI Concrete - IBC 1704.4 Concrete Construction
6. SI Masonry - IBC 1704.5 Masonry Construction
7. SI Soils - IBC 1704.7 Soils Construction
8. SI Fire - IBC 1704.10 Spray Applied Fire Resistant Materials
9. RTCConcrete - ACI Field Testing Technician Grade I
Engineer, Architect, Contractor, IBC, International Building Code, Special Inspections