Everything you need to know about Sabarimala at your finger tip. App works even in offline mode without internet connection after installation.
Sabarimala is one of the largest annual pilgrimage centers in the world. This app gives most up-to-date information on taking Traditional Vrutham (Austerities), Dos and Don’ts, Tips and Information for a smooth travel, To-dos, whole year events, timings at Sabarimala, puja details and rates, contact and booking details. Detailed route, including the traditional trekking routes, Weather and seasons, Money matters, Details of Ayyappa temples in India and Abroad, Harivarasanam, Vazhi Nada, Sarana Ghosham verses, Medical emergency advices and a lot more.
This is the part of the series of World Pilgrimage Guides, which covers major pilgrimage places in the world.
Features of this Sabarimala Pilgrimage Guide
- Arrangement the content such a way that easy to refer and read along.
- The downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- Traditional Vrutham (Austerities) details.
- Dos and Donts during the Vruthum.
- Tips and information for a smooth travel.
- Route details on both roads and by walk.
- Harivarasanam verse.
- Vazhi Nada.
- Sarana Ghosham.
- Links to Google Map.
- Important travel booking website.
- Link to Virtual Queue system and status update.
- Details of parking spaces at Pamba.
- Contact details at Pamba and Sannidhanam.
- List of Ayyappa temples.
- Puja details
- Rates of Puja and Foods
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, and Tourism web sites, Travel Blogs, OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you and available at a central place. This helps you to save time without wandering in the internet for search of information.
免費玩Sabarimala-A Pilgrimage Guide APP玩免費
免費玩Sabarimala-A Pilgrimage Guide App