Imagine with us, if you will, the viscosity of information. Those vast, never-ending rivers of words and waves of important names you are forced to navigate, byte by byte, to get to the few nuggets of the really good stuff.
With our latest app, Lyre is here to tell you, that thus far, your methods have been highly inefficient. What you want is buried deep, yet all you can do is surf. Well, what if there was a better way?
ScoopaDiver does not teach you how to surf. It helps you dive.
So, here’s the scoop: what Lyre have on offer here is not just another news aggregator app. ScoopaDiver doesn’t need to be told your preferences. Instead, it guesses what you like from the way you two interact, like a good friend.
Basically, we aggregate random news from various sources we believe You might be interested in. Once You read through a few of those, refresh Your feed to receive personalized suggestions, and keep reading on while ScoopaDiver makes the necessary connections in the background.
• Multisource aggregation: over 8 varied feeds unite to bring You greater reading choice. *
• A self-teaching, dynamic, associative algorithm: ScoopaDiver comes equipped with the latest in LyreCred™ technology, giving it the edge to learn what You want and offer suggestions about it in a timely manner
• Favorites: a little busy for Your favorite news right now? Swipe to save that scoop and read it to Your heart’s content whenever the time allows! (LyreCred™ pays attention to this too!)
• Removals: even Your new app-friend can be wrong sometimes, but that is no excuse to keep spamming You with things You don’t like. Swipe away a story You don’t feel up for and ScoopaDiver will be sure to learn from it’s mistakes!
• Tutorials: confused by an aspect of the app? A helpful and colorful tutorial is at the ready when You are, willing to explain anything this page didn’t!
We can’t change the flow of information. We can change how we access it. So, what about it, fellow surfer? Ready to dive in?
* DISCLAIMER: currently, ScoopaDiver only has Lithuanian language support and is only retrieving Lithuanian news from Lithuanian news sources. Lyre would like to apologize for this temporary inconvenience to our loyal customers abroad.