When reading a web page or a document, do you always touch your screen periodically to prevent your phone from sleeping?
Screen Keep allows you to keep your screen on while you are reading with one tap [Keep]!
This app works with your favourite browsers and document viewers after installing. No configuration required!
Just open Screen Keep once after the installation and it will work every time.
[Exit on Sleep/Incognito] which automatically *close your app when your screen is off (by itself or via power button)
* Go to homescreen. (App may still be running in the background)
1. After you have pressed [Keep], the app will change your display time-out to 45 minutes
2. The app will restore your original display time-out after you exit/switch the app.
Disable your screen lock - To allow the screen to stay on for a longer period of time.
Full network access - It displays a small local html content. No network is required and it will not use any data.
Retrieve running apps - To detect which app you are using in order to enable the screen keep function.
Prevent phone from sleeping - To allow the screen to stay on for a longer period of time.
Modify system settings - To change the display time-out to keep the screen on.
List of current working apps
- Adobe Reader
- Chrome Beta
- Chrome Browser - Google
- CM Browser - Fast & Secure
- Dolphin Browser for Android
- Firefox Browser for Android
- Foxit MobilePDF - PDF Reader
- Foxit MobilePDF Business - PDF
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Microsoft Office Mobile
- Mobile Classic
- OfficeSuite 8 + PDF to Word
- Opera browser for Android
- Opera Mini – Fast web browser
- PDF Reader
- PDF Viewer
- Polaris Office + PDF
- Stock Browser for ICS
- UC Browser for Android
- UC Browser Mini
Online messaging apps
- Facebook Messenger
- LINE: Free Calls & Messages
- WhatsApp Messenger
Missing your favourite apps?
Email me or comment below with the name of app you would like this app to support.
This app is created via App Factory with Tasker.