"Shadow Hopper" is an age-old tale of life and death - and getting the high score, obviously. Duck, dive, and dodge your way through nightmares of the tortured soul you are controlling. There is fun for all ages, including:
- Zombies with their brains on display (and yet they still salivate for yours)
- Fickle, indecisive ghosts that cannot decide who (or where) to haunt
- Forgetful spiders, wandering in circles and killing at random
- Random pools of water with no source. (Seriously, where did it come from?)
- Deadly pits that don't take crap from nobody
On the other hand, there are some skills that will pay the bills, (or just keep you alive - you're asking too much if you want us to pay your bills) like the ability to triple jump and the magical crystals that keep you alive.
There are two in-app purchases:
- The ability to remove ads
- The ability to buy more crystals (lives)
So there. I hope that makes you happy.