*** 6 EDUCATIONAL GAMES FOR 4 TO 7 YEAR OLDS TO TEACH SIGHT WORDS. GREAT FOR KINDERGARTEN KIDS ******
THE BEST WAY TO LEARN SIGHT WORDS - THIS APP HAS BEEN USED IN REAL CLASSROOMS AND IT REALLY WORKS
****APPROVED FOR INCLUSION IN GOOGLE PLAY FOR EDUCATION****
* THE BEST WAY TO LEARN SIGHT WORDS - THESE GAMES REALLY WORK
* Select word lists order from Magic 100 (M100W) Sight Words or from the Fry/Dolch lists combined
* 6 fun challenging and rewarding games
* 12 levels with progress tracking
* early levels have only 6 words, progressing to 12 words per level
* each game emphasises a different reading strategy and reinforces reading and decoding strategies that apply to all reading situations
* lots of practice and repetition - they really learn the words
* makes learning sight words fun and enjoyable with real game play and reward structure
* the reward structure is motivating, building confidence through success
* word lists for practise - tap the creature at the top of each the level
* tested on real children in real classrooms
* male and female voices
* mixed fonts with different letter shapes
* completely add free, internet connection not required
* support material, flash cards, tips and hints, available on our web site
*** ideal for early readers, beginning readers, kindergarten kids, and readers having difficulty with reading and recalling these words. ***
Makes learning sight words fun and enjoyable for early readers. These games cover more than a hundred of the high frequency sightwords, The 6 unique games use multiple voices and fun animations to help maintain child involvement, and the reward system, following familiar game reward mechanics, is fun and motivating.
Each level character, when tapped, shows the words being practised at that level. Tap each word to hear it. These can be used for checking progress, revision or pre-testing.
Options allow progression through games and levels in logical order or all levels can be unlocked so younger children can play the easier games at each level. Music can be turned off and levels can be reset.
Each of the 6 games encourage practise of multiple reading techniques in a non threatening manner. Children can apply these reading techniques to learning the more complex and irregular words. Fun and interesting characters give children a reason to continue playing.
1 - Peter Puffs: Matching a word to the same word, (visual discrimination, one to one correspondence, visual tracking)
2 - Super Shelly: Finding a pair of words (both auditory memory and visual memory)
3 - Crabby Clara: Building a word from its component parts, ie the letters (one to one correspondence, attendance to word shapes, letter recognition, understanding that words are made up of letters)
4 - Edgar's Eggs: Seeing and hearing a word, remembering it and then identifying words that are not the same (visual memory, word recognition)
5 - Wally's Words: Seeing a word, remembering it and identifying it on the next screen (visual memory)
6 - Stella Stars: Hearing a word and identifying a word from a selection (reading and applying what has been remembered from previous games)
Through these games children improve important memory and learning techniques such as:
- Auditory memory
- Auditory discrimination
- Visual memory
- Visual discrimination
- Fine motor coordination
- Following directions
- Concentration span
- Left right progression
You will celebrate with your child as they progress through the levels becoming more and more confident as readers. Your child will develop and improve their reading skills.
If you have any suggestions on improvement, please leave us a message at
We are always glad to hear about your experience with our applications and publications and will be able to apply suggestions for improvements to updates and upcoming apps.
These games were designed and developed in Australia.
免費玩Sight Words Games - Parrotfish APP玩免費
免費玩Sight Words Games - Parrotfish App