Sting Player is an audio player with a difference. Designed for events like weddings, award ceremonies, corporate events and other productions it includes some key functions which allow you to create unique professional sounding playlists for use during the event.
Absolutely NO Adverts!
Please note there is a Lite (free) version for trialling the app before purchase.
• Start/Stop/Pause tracks.
• Automatically mark tracks when played to keep your place.
• Fade out (with custom fade duration setting).
• Auto Next – play the next track automatically.
• Control the volume level for each track individually.
• Individual track looping.
• Individual track progress bars.
• Handy repeatable audio clips – allows you instant access to play a select number of tracks on demand. Handy for buzzers, interruptions or any other kind of audio track you might need to play quickly.
• Playlists of up to 250 tracks.
• Save and load Playlists you have already created.
A quick overview…
The main interface of the app consists of five buttons at the top and five buttons at the bottom of the screen. The middle of the screen is reserved for the playlist when you have created one. To play a track simply tap the track you want to play. As each track is played the name of the track is scored through. Tracks can be replayed by re-tapping that track at any time. Individual track looping can be turned on and off by tapping the “loop” icon to the left of each individual track. When looping is enabled the track will loop continuously until looping is turned off or the track is manually stopped, faded or overridden by playing a new track.
The five buttons at the top in order are...
• Stop – stops any track currently playing.
• Pause – pauses and un-pauses any track currently playing.
• Fade – fade out the currently playing track.
• Reset – reset the playlist to its initial un-played state.
• Auto Next – plays the next track automatically when the previous one has finished.
The five buttons at the bottom are…
The five buttons at the bottom are handy repeatable audio clips. They work independently of the playlist and allow easy access to audio clips that may need to be played quickly or repeatedly without the hassle of having to scroll up and down the playlist itself. They can be used to play buzzers or alarms or laughter tracks or anything else you can think of.
Each button can be assigned a different audio track. When the button has an audio track assigned the colour of the notes inside the button will change from grey to white to indicate a track is available when that button is pressed.
Creating playlists, loading playlists, deleting playlists, changing default volume levels and fade duration settings can all be accessed via the menu button. Assigning tracks to the handy repeatable audio clip buttons can also be accessed via the menu button.
Individual volume levels can be set on the playlist creation page underneath each track entry.