The Symantec Mobile Security Agent is used to enable protection and security for the Android handsets and tablets that access your corporate network. (To protect mobile devices not connected to a corporate network, check the consumer products offered by Norton Antivirus & Security.
NOTE: Symantec Mobile Security Agent requires a Symantec Mobile Security server in your enterprise that is configured and functional. Please check with your company’s IT group before you download this application—it will only operate properly when connected to your enterprise’s Symantec Mobile Security server system.
Symantec Mobile Security 7.2 addresses the three capabilities that are integral to any comprehensive enterprise mobile security solution, in a process that is simple, efficient and effective for both IT managers and mobile users.
Antimalware Protection eliminates viruses and malware before they infect your device:
• Device Scan: Automatic antivirus scan for downloaded apps and app updates to protect against threats.
• Device Protection: Detects and removes mobile security threats that cybercriminals use to steal your company’s info, spam you with texts, or take control of your device.
Anti-theft and Anti-loss Protection allows your company to remotely locate, lock and wipe your phone if it’s lost or stolen:
• Locate device: Symantec Mobile Security can help locate your missing or lost phone using GPS tracking and return a location using Google Maps.
• Remote Lock: Remotely place a security lock on your device with a simple text message so thieves can’t access your info or run up your bill.
• Remote Wipe: In case of loss or theft, remote wipe your device to make sure no one can access the confidential and sensitive corporate data from the device.
• Notifications: “Scream” locator lets your company send a ringtone-like command to your missing device that sets off an alarm, so you can find it fast.
Web Protection provides a privacy guard that helps protect you and your company’s information:
• Web Filtering: Blocks fraudulent and phishing websites created by cybercriminals to obtain your information that could be used to steal your company credentials or identity.
Certain information is transmitted from the device to your company’s server (Symantec does not receive the data, just your company). By downloading this application, you consent to the collection and use of this information as needed.
If you need to uninstall this app from your Android device, go to the “Settings” menu and disable “device admin” prior uninstalling. If “device admin” is enabled, the uninstall procedure will fail.
免費玩Symantec Mobile Security Agent APP玩免費
免費玩Symantec Mobile Security Agent App